Anyone receive their Zu Druid VIs yet?

Things seem to have gone a little dark on these speakers, or am I imagining that?  I ordered mine in September and didn't receive them yet.  Was curious if anyone has received theirs yet?

Haven't seen any new online traffic regarding the speakers either, which makes me wonder if any are really out yet?

If so, are they as expected?

Emailed Zu but didn't hear back on the status.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xparsons
Like the Defs, I also suspect my new Druids may be feeling a tad constrained in my current space.  I played around a tiny bit with the positioning (not much room to work with) and essentially have them now with no toe-in at all, only about 18" from each side wall.  As probably expected the "pinpoint" slightly forward accuracy decreased a tiny bit, but there is still the additional level of detail over my previous quite-detailed Zus.  I like the sound even better this way.

This probably goes without saying, but one other thing I've failed to mention is that I can hear deeper into the layers of the mixes...each instrument can more easily be discerned and followed, but they still all hold together with the musical cohesion you crave--so it's not distracting, as I've heard with some really detailed equipment.

Loving them for sure.  Can't wait to get them in my new space.
Parsons, that’s excellent news. There’s always a danger that if a new product sounds more “nuanced”, “refined”, “accurate” etc, it may lose its joie de vivre, immersiveness, heft, drive.

It sounds like the VIs are not falling prey to improved SQ at the expense of ditching core Zu attributes.

Reports like yours are filling me with confidence that any future Definitions successor from Sean will follow the same pattern.

And the performance I’m wringing out of my 4s really puts a lot of 2-3x pricier rivals to shame.
Zu is running a good sale on Druid V right now.  So tempting.  I've got both pairs of my Zus nicely dialed in right now, so I'm hesitant to mess with it, but I've lusted for a pair of Druids for a long time and that's a good deal...
At half of the Druid 6s (which I now absolutely adore, btw), the Druid 5s would be a heck of a buy, in my opinion.  I still LOVE my Soul Supremes, which have all of the same drivers, I think.  Both sets of speakers at their current pricing would be a great pickup.  If you can afford 2x, I do recommend the Druid 6s.