PRIMALUNA OR ROGUE AUDIO

HI all, Any opinions on either Rogue Audio M-180 or Primaluna dialogue seven.Using them for bi-amping top end of  JBL 4350'S. Will be buying used ones. Any pros and cons appreciated. thanks.  
rhodes
Having owned a Rogue Cronus Magnum Integrated  and a RP-5 tube preamp, they are good for the money.  If I was to buy my last tube amp however, it would definitely be Prima Luna.  A friend has the high power integrated with KT150 tubes.  All I can say is WOW!
Agree with stereo 5. Primaluna dialogue premium with the new Kt 150's is mind-blowing. IMO, it sounds as good as separates costing 5 times more. I'm getting one as soon as I sell some of my stuff. Can't wait.
Don’t be fooled by PrimaLuna output rating. I have one and it is more powerful than I expected - even though I wasn’t looking for much power. 

I am not familiar with your speakers but the Dualigue should be fine unless they are power hungry.

I just said to hell with it and trued PrimaLuna and I doubt I will ever buy another one. Unless it is PL monoblocks, but the why???
+1 for Rogue gear. Couldn’t be happier with my ST-100/Metis magnum combo. It even survived my daughter’s cat vomiting a hair ball on to the vent and down into the board.
Don’t worry AGers, it won’t be for sale here (any time soon, anyway).