Small Bedroom Tube Amp

Hi all!  Does anyone have a good recommendation for a small reliable tube or warmer solid state amp for the bedroom?  Would be match it with smaller bookshelf speakers, haven't decided which ones yet.  I want to mellow out music when putting the little one to sleep.

I have my eye on the TubeCube 7, seems small and efficient but want to make sure there aren't any better alternatives.

Thanks!
eziggy
It depends on how you're planning to use it and what sources you'll be using. This may sound like a completely different option but in my opinion, the simplest approach for a bedroom system is a Bluesound Sound Bar. It sounds great, and its an all-in-one system allowing wireless streaming of high quality content from many popular cloud music content services, e.g., Tidal, Spotify, etc. And the best part is you can control it while lying down on your bed. Look it up.
"  It depends on how you're planning to use it"

the OP said :

"   I want to mellow out music when putting the little one to sleep."  

@freediver "Jolida,something like the Glass FX Tube Integrated or the small Hybrid,forget the model..."

Excellent advice. I’d recommend the baby 102 EL84 integrated, or taking up step up their product line, the 202 EL34 integrated. Both operate reliably, look and sound terrific, will serve you well, and if the day comes when you want to move in a different direction, will sell promptly and provide high resale value
Thanks everyone for the great options!  I will dig a bit deeper into the recommendations.

Any thoughts on small bookshelf sensitive speakers that would pair low powered amps? 
The Peachtree amps, as mentioned by uberwaltz, are a good option but they are not tube amps.

There are many good, inexpensive tube amps available that are certainly more than good enough for bedroom use.  I would suggest that you take a look at the *original* Sophia Electric Baby Amplifier.  It was a killer product that was designed by a U.S.-based audio firm (although the amp was made in Hong Kong).  These are available used for around $350 and I doubt that there there is a better performing tube amp at that price.  Replacement tube sets are very inexpensive, these units are built like a tank and they are easily modified/upgraded if you are so inclined.  I used one in my office for years.