Best audio companies and dealers

I've thought about doing this over the years, but never seemed to get around to it. But I'd like to list the audio dealers and companies I've dealt with over the years that have offered consistently good products and customer service way beyond the average. 

Two companies come immediately to mind: Cary Audio in NC and Reference 3A in Canada. Cary offers superb equipment, like the SLP05 pre-amp. And they have delivered excellent customer service throughout the years, and it's always been a pleasure to deal with them. The same goes for Reference 3A speakers. I owned the MM Decappos- great speakers, esp. for midrange, and you cant find a more attentive, professional person than Tash to deal with. 
lerdo

Yet another + for Audio Connection in Verona, NJ.  And another one as well for Audio Classics in Vestal, NY.

As for manufacturers that go above and beyond when it comes to help and service:

Ohm Acoustics - Easy access to owner/designer John Strohbeen

Oppo Digital (I know they recently exited the business, but promised to continue to service their discontinued models, and based on my experience with their service department, I take them at their word).

McIntosh Labs - amazing support for legacy products.

Sweetvinyl (makers of the Sugarcube SC-1 and SC-2) - a newcomer, but my beta experience with them has been outstanding.

Conrad-Johnson

Vandersteen Audio - Easy to access owner/designer Richard V.

Morrow Audio

My favorite dealers are:
  • Paragon Sight and Sound (Michigan)
  • Audio Salon (Florida)
  • Audio Advisor (Michigan)
  • The Music Room (Colorado)
  • David Dean Smith (New Haven, CT - no longer around, I grew up with them)
For dealers, Rich Brkich of Signature Sound, Liverpool, NY.

For audio manufacturers, Keith Herron of Herron Audio.