Should I recap my speakers? If so who can do it?

Would y'all recap? Mirage M1. they can't be moved. Can I just remove the necessary parts and ship that?

128x128jamesfokes
Fascinating thread.  I have considered upgrading the crossovers on my Coincident Super Victory II speakers.   This discussion prompted me to take a look at the crossovers to see what might be done.  I expected to find the crossovers behind the plate to which the binding posts are attached, but when I pulled those plates away from the speaker cabinet, there was no crossover evident.  It would seem that the crossover must be behind one of the drivers.  I know that the SV IIs do not use a board, but rather point to point wiring.   Anyone know anything about these speakers?

@brownsfan 

I worked on a set of Total Victory II speaker’s and can help you.  Just contact me through the Agon system.  Great speaker that will respond well to a couple of crossover part upgrades.  
Here's your problem. I tried to upgrade some Vandersteen 2CE Signatures once. They actually have 3 capacitors in series, so I bypassed them with V-Caps. The treble sounded horrid, they used the 3 caps to tame the tweeters. So, if you send the crossovers out and the speakers sound bad, you are not going to know why, or where to begin to address your problem. It's far better to deal with someone local who is doing this as a hobby. If you could ship the speakers it would be different. I did do a set of crossovers for a friend long distance, and we got lucky, they weren't trying to hide anything. I'd highly recommend that you learn to solder, and learn electrolytic capacitors, that is polarity, vs non-polar, etc., well enough to do the work yourself, or deal with someone local. Things you can ship, like amps, preamps, and such are fine to ship as the modifier can tell if a component is a problem or not. I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or business here, but experience has taught me that if you either don't have the entire product available or haven't previously modified one, it's best not to do so long distance. It could work out perfectly, but if there is an issue, how many times are you prepared to ship it back and forth to address it?
I've been kinda arguing with Invictus005 on a couple of threads.  His points are actually correct that a polyprop is better than a mylar and a film & foil is better than a polyprop and a styrene is better than a film & foil and a Teflon is better than a styrene, but that doesn't make a Teflon the best for everything or any part the best or worse for every application. 
 lous just made my point perfectly. The original VCaps are Teflons… on a very detailed or maybe a slightly edgy tweeter, they will accentuate all the issues of the tweeter.  That tweeter needs a cap that is more forgiving.  You can't just put all of this in a can and say that this is how things are.  It requires a basic knowledge of every speaker that you are working on before choosing upgrade parts.