Should I recap my speakers? If so who can do it?

Would y'all recap? Mirage M1. they can't be moved. Can I just remove the necessary parts and ship that?

128x128jamesfokes
Quite right, ieales.

To comply with your concern, I initially experimented with an ESL based vinyl system, and classical music. This has since been upgraded to air bearing TT, etc. Current impressions are consistent with the formal experiment detailed above (I DIY all my electronics, and experiment continually).
+1 for Mills. Few more reasons they are worth it:

• Small for power rating, makes them easier to fit and leave air clearance
  • Dead accurate resistance
  • Extremely thermally stable 
Fascinating thread.  I have considered upgrading the crossovers on my Coincident Super Victory II speakers.   This discussion prompted me to take a look at the crossovers to see what might be done.  I expected to find the crossovers behind the plate to which the binding posts are attached, but when I pulled those plates away from the speaker cabinet, there was no crossover evident.  It would seem that the crossover must be behind one of the drivers.  I know that the SV IIs do not use a board, but rather point to point wiring.   Anyone know anything about these speakers?

@brownsfan 

I worked on a set of Total Victory II speaker’s and can help you.  Just contact me through the Agon system.  Great speaker that will respond well to a couple of crossover part upgrades.