Obscure companies making excellent speakers?

Found on the forum names of speaker manufacturers unfamiliar to me that supposedly are using new technologies or designs and as a result are making big impressions on fellow goners. Would like to see a list of these young and not so young companies that otherwise fly under the radar because advertisement just too expensive or not viable.
pedrillo
add podium to the list. regarding comparing all the speakers, it is better to listen to them and judge for yourself.
Curious if anyone has heard Feastrex. These must be partnered with an enclosure of choice. They are notable for the exotic magnet construction & for their potential to surpass Lowther as a high-efficiency single driver.
i heard the feastrex driver at the show. you can have it, and take the lowther two. both are not too my taste. i hear an unbalanced frequency response, i.e., too little bass and too much treble.
Dgarretson, I got to hear the Feasterex at RMAF, where the installation was much more musical than their installation at T.H.E. Show. The driver is easily at the top of the full-range driver firmament, like PHY or Fertin.

Audio Mechanica of Fort Collins, CO, is another for the list.