Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
@fleshler I would place one center main panel, one center sub panel,
one on the isolation transformer, I would then split the other 3 in your system starting with source.
fleschler
I was mistaken as to the use of the magnetism in the mat. It is apparently only used for attaching to or attracting the mat to the device or surface.

>>>>No harm, no foul. We all enjoying trying to figure out how new tweaks work. Got a second choice for how the mat works? Share, share...
I received my fourth E-Mat.  Had plans on leaving under a ss amp that is out of service.  I decided to place under my SR PowerCell with the glass too yesterday.  My system definitely sounded better but I could tell the effect was varying of time.  Well this morning, the E-Mat had settled in for about 14 hours and now my reviewing system sounds incredible.  Talk about more natural, tighter bass, better stereo separation and improved soundstaging.  Wow.  I'm wondering how it would sound under a Tranquillity Base.  If you have components that are $5K or more, you owe it to your self to evaluate the E-Mat and for those with a budget system, the smaller version should be the ticket.
Bad news on the Mats, guyz ...

I'm holding six Omega E Mats for fleschler. He's picking them up in about an hour from now. 

Last night for the listening session. I added two each of Steve's mats under the CD player, the line stage and the amp, bringing the total up to three mats under each unit. Both Robert and I were completely blown away with the results.

Harry Pearson (HP) used to refer to "The Holy Grail." I think the system is getting close to that. Yes, I know there is even more noise to be removed ... but my God, how good can this get?

Look, I know there are those posting here who think I've over-hyped this product. As I was telling Steve on the phone ... if I were a more skilled wordsmith, I would be singing even more accolades toward this product. Its THAT good.

The bad news? The mats are cumulative. The more you use stacked, the better the effects. Expensive .... but worth it in spades. No joke. 

Frank
Tim,

Would a smaller Mat be better suited and/or recommend to be placed under a powerstrip, feeding the main and office system, even if the larger one is on the breaker panel?

Thanks,

rc