Melody Gardot - Which albums to buy?

Hello music lovers,

I just came upon Melody Gardot by chance and after listening to the Amazon sounds clips for "My One and Only Thrill".  Really liked what I was hearing.  I recently got into Karen Souza based on a recommendation from an A'Goner as well as Kandace Springs.  Melody's songs seem to have a genuineness to them.  

So...based on song and sound quality, which album (s) should I pursue?  Thanks!

128x128hifiman5
It took me some time to 'warm' up to the Live In Europe album. I do like it now. Since you like live recordings, she also has Live From SoHo which is a shorter EP, however it's one I haven't heard.
Worrisome Heart and Currency of Man are my favorites. Different albums, but both great in their own way IMO
All her albums are worth having, The Live In Europe album on the Verve label is probably my favorite, probably because it’s live and has 6 sides. Been a fan since her first offering. The recording plays very well on my system.
Thanks for your responses.  I really appreciate reading your opinions.  I ordered "My One and Only Thrill" from Amazon.  It is the import disc including the EP of "Live in Paris".

@tooblue   Could you please opine on the sound quality and "mix" of "Live in Europe"?  How well was your vinyl pressed?  Thanks!