How much isopropanol is effective but safe for viny?

I make my own cleaning fluid using isopropanol and distilled water but am aware that some think IPA is not good for vinyl. Since  the contact time is quite limited I think that it is probably OK to use a small amount as a solvent for greasy contaminants. What do you thing know is a safe level? 25  percent, 10 per Cent , or some other level??

rrm
Yep, I am sure you do consult the Dick Doctor. 
I've already asked, what are your "facts"?  State your case.  My own "arrogance" is based on trying to find the truth, only.  If I were to find well conducted science that proves your point, I would be more than happy to accept it.  What I have found so far casts doubt on the notion that diluted isopropyl alcohol, used once or twice per LP, could do any possible harm.  I am open to your logical counter-argument, but not your BS.  Have you accepted the fact that cartridges are inherently balanced devices, yet?

@lewm Stop feeding the troll. You can leave a vinyl record submerged in 100% alcohol for 10 years and it will be like new after removed.
@invictus005,

Do you have years of research on, or really (any) research on how isopropyl alcohol affects a vinyl record from becoming brittle over time? Huh? Cummon’?

Seemingly, you’ve left a vinyl record in a vat of isopropyl alchohol for 10 years. How else could you make that claim? Even more.. it’s not how it will look after a ten year bath, it’s how it will hold up 50 years down the road.

Put up and shut up! Your type of ignorant comments affect me since I do spend time trying to perfect my cleaning methods, and overtime have done so with remarking here. What about you?
Invictus, I don’t necessarily agree with your thesis that 98% isopropyl alcohol would not damage a record even after a prolonged exposure to it. But in practice this would never happen in my house anyway.