Melody Gardot - Which albums to buy?

Hello music lovers,

I just came upon Melody Gardot by chance and after listening to the Amazon sounds clips for "My One and Only Thrill".  Really liked what I was hearing.  I recently got into Karen Souza based on a recommendation from an A'Goner as well as Kandace Springs.  Melody's songs seem to have a genuineness to them.  

So...based on song and sound quality, which album (s) should I pursue?  Thanks!

128x128hifiman5
She only has 4 that are full-length standalone. Start with ’Worrisome Heart.’ ’Live in Europe’ is another to consider.
My one and only thrill - If the stars were mine - is my favorite track of hers . That album seems more polished to me than the others as far as sonics 
Thanks for the recommendations.  Several of the Amazon reviews were negative on the Live in Europe album saying that Melody's vocals were buried in the mix.  Any thoughts on Live in Europe?

I really like live albums.  Last night and today listening to Supertramp Live in Paris on LP.  Diana Krall's Live in Paris LP gave me a new appreciation for her as an artist enabling me to enjoy her studio efforts much more.
It took me some time to 'warm' up to the Live In Europe album. I do like it now. Since you like live recordings, she also has Live From SoHo which is a shorter EP, however it's one I haven't heard.