New Look for Audiogon hard to work with

Is there a way to undo the "tile" look? It was a lot easier to work with the text list. 
mahlerfan1992
I can’t stand the new layout. My old search method was...
Search > Sort Price Hight to Low > Show 200 items per page... and then quickly scroll through the list of items. I’m now being presented with tons of thumbnails of "similar items" that I’m not wanting to look at and sorting by price doesn’t have any effect on sorting. It’s so much easier to have a list with everything on one page versus having a ton of cluttered "similar results" thumbnails that are spread across multiple pages, not to mention that are items that I have no interest in.

I really really hope they create an option for "List View" or "Classic Mode" because Audiogon is broken to me now.

It was perfect how it was before. I want efficiency, not a flashy jumble of difficult to navigate thumbnails that are a total eye sore. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it.
Between this thread and the "Like the new look to audiogon ?" thread in "misc-audio" there has yet to be a single piece of positive feedback. I got an email saying management is aware of both threads. Hopefully the outcry will result in getting the good old Audiogon that we loved back into play.
Post removed