DO CABLES REALLY MATTER?

Yes they do.  I’m not here to advocate for any particular brand but I’ve heard a lot and they do matter. High Fidelity reveal cables, Kubala Sosna Elation and Clarity Cable Natural. I’m having a listening session where all of them is doing a great job. I’ve had cables that were cheaper in my system but a nicely priced cable that matches your system is a must.  I’m not here to argue what I’m not hearing because I have a pretty good ear.  I’m enjoying these three brands today and each is presenting the music differently but very nicely. Those who say cables don’t matter. Get your ears checked.  I have a system that’s worth about 30 to 35k retail.  Now all of these brands are above 1k and up but they really are performing! What are your thoughts. 
calvinj
Anyway to my serious posters. I’m happy with the cables I have now. I just wanted to hear different ones in my system.  There is always costs benefit trade offs. There are those that can afford and are willing to go to the stratosphere. Best sound at all costs.  But for some who have highly resolving systems it’s worth every dime. If you can’t hear the difference clean you ears 
I hate that we have people that make fun of hearing what we actually here instead of being serious. If you don’t like cables take your chicken wire and beat it
I hate that we have people that make fun of hearing what we actually here instead of being serious. If you don’t like cables take your chicken wire and beat it
👍

Chicken wire? Huh? If you’re referring to me, I don’t use cables myself but have no problem with anyone who does. Lighten up, it’s only a hobby. 😀