NuForce STA 200

Hi, everyone! I need some inputs here. I am shopping for a Amplifier and came to know NuForce STA 200. Is it a good amp? What is a pre-amp recommended to go with it? I called the seller, the guy said he recommended any “decent” Parasound pre-amp. What do you think? If I buy the amp, for now, will use it to run my Klipsch R28F and will use my Onkyo TA-8555 as pre-amp. 
justinpham2012
Hard to beat my $199 Audionics CC2 but yes I am considering the Nuforce as a $499 returnable folly
it has good genes for sure....
I had a CC2 and BT2 back then. The amp in particular, was exceptional for what it was. Considering the age and technology of the components in the CC2, my bet is on the Nuforce. However, a complete rebuild of the CC2 might be very enjoyable. Enjoy ! MrD.
I received the amp CDA-250C about 5 days ago and have been playing music with my Onkyo. The amp makes the speakers sound much better. 

Today I got the Adcom GTP-500II from @rar1 and connected it to the CDA-250C, wow! The music even sounds much much better, feel more power from speakers even played at very low volume.

Now I have another question: I have the sub, how I can use it with the Adcom GTP-500II? Do I have to buy 2 RCA spilliter like this one from Amazon and connect to the speakers and the sub? 
https://www.amazon.com/AudioQuest-splitter-female-15-24cm-cable/dp/B000GUSQJG/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8...