Krell KSA100 vs Threshold 400A vs McCormack DNA 0.5

HiI need a 100W amplifier to drive my Morrison speakers. I Can easily refurbish electronics if needed. Someone offered me a Krell KSA100 another one offered me a Threshold 400A I have to repair and finally a McCormack DNA 0.5 or 1 seems appealing but I dont have any I could  buy.  I hate over detailed sound and I love tube amps mids but do'n want a tube amp. As I couldn't buy a Morrison woofer if I burn it with a faulty amp. I need something bullproof. I never heard and couldn't hear any amps mentionned with my setup.  What would be your preference or do you have any other recommendations ?
Thanks
legarem
Forget all of the above. Buy a Bedini 150/150 and experience a higher level of audio reality! I have!
As mentioned above, give Steve McCormack a call at SMc Audio.  He will tell you what he can do for a .5 and the cost to you.  Steve is a straight shooter and you may be amazed at what he can do for the .5 for the cost!

The DNA  (distributed node amplifier) design concept has truly stood the test of time.  The quick response to the input signal sets it apart from other fine amps.
Hello all who are recommending McCormack amps.  From what I have heard, the DNA is a very high resolution and detailed amp.  I would agree that this is an excellent piece.  However, if you guys read legarem's request, he "hates over detailed sound and loves the tube mids".  Listening to this, I always try to see through the OP's eyes and that is why I have put the Krell and McIntosh in the list.  Based on what he is saying, I think the Krell KSA is still his best bet.  The KSA is still very dynamic, but it is not going to be "over detailed".
@Aux - very considerate observation on behalf of the OP; this forum needs more people like you. I have to agree about detail in the McCormack DNA. I describe it as clear because "overly-detailed" seems such a derogatory term for an amp design that has received two decades of praise. 
To clarify...

The SMcAudio upgraded DNA amps have a wonderful textural smoothness and treble sweetnesss.  The greatest transformation is probably the huge soundstage.  @4hannons  Bingo on "clear".  The modded amps allow you to "see" deep into the soundstage.👂