Thorens Turntables

I recently can across a E-Bay seller from Germany who sells refurbished Thorens Turntables. The company is Art Of Sound. The Tables are quite beautiful, Has anyone ever heard of this company. Are the tables rebuilt or are you paying for a pretty plinth.

cjaronica
What is your budget? You may want to give Greg Metz of STS/Classic Thorens a call. He is located just outside Nashville. I know that he has several tables, not all of them TD124's, ready for sale. Greg is like a Swiss watch maker. He cleans up vintage tables piece by piece to the point that once "revitalized", they look brand new. 
On a side note, I find it amusing that you were asking if anyone was familiar with Art and Sound of Germany and as usual, folks did not bother to use their reading comprehension and instead thought you were asking about Thorens in general. And of course, commenting on Thorens in general is pointless. They made a ton of different decks and still do at all quality levels/price points. 
Thanks I will look into Greg STS models. I much rather purchase from a US company.
so no one wrote some thing which related to the original questain

is it just a pretty plinth or is it a well down refurbished turntable 

is any one can answer that ? 
The seller obviously is reputable given his 100% positive feedback on over 4k transactions.  But I would suggest you simply contact them and just ask what is their definition of 'restored'?  New spindle bearings? Recapped? 

But keep in mind that the older TD Thorens series have issues with knocking and/or bent shaft motors that are no longer available new.