Krell KSA100 vs Threshold 400A vs McCormack DNA 0.5

HiI need a 100W amplifier to drive my Morrison speakers. I Can easily refurbish electronics if needed. Someone offered me a Krell KSA100 another one offered me a Threshold 400A I have to repair and finally a McCormack DNA 0.5 or 1 seems appealing but I dont have any I could  buy.  I hate over detailed sound and I love tube amps mids but do'n want a tube amp. As I couldn't buy a Morrison woofer if I burn it with a faulty amp. I need something bullproof. I never heard and couldn't hear any amps mentionned with my setup.  What would be your preference or do you have any other recommendations ?
Thanks
legarem

I think the Krell would be the best choice here.  The KSA is a very smooth amp and will tame even the brightest/harshest speakers.  I think it has a lot of soul, kind of like a McIntosh with detail (but it is not too detailed).  Great midrange!

The Threshold is edging toward that "too detailed" type of signature.  The McCormick is even more forward and detailed (it could actually sound too solid-state as it is a very transparent amp that can reveal flaws in your source/preamp).

Another good amp for your preferred sonic signature is Aragon (4004 / 8008 / 8008BB).  Or maybe a McIntosh?

The Krell KSA will likely need to be re-capped because it is a full Class A amp and very old.  Possible same with the Aragon (the 8008BB is biased Class A for the first 26 watts, if I remember right).

I forgot to mention: Previously, I had a Mark Levinson ML-9 and It wasn't the best in my system. Image was not wide + mids and treble were too laid back.

Agreed.  In my opinion, Mark Levinson does weird things to the sound.  Maybe it flattens/smooths the midrange and high in some weird way and maybe makes it sound somewhat "closed in" or narrow soundstage (not deep and wide).  In any event, it tends leave me wanting - it's just not exciting or dynamic enough for my tastes.  Many people love Mark Levinson sound, so it's entirely personal.

The Krell KSA won't do the same thing.  It will have a lot of attack and dynamics and resolution, but it will be very forgiving to bright/harsh speakers.

The Aragon amps are very warm and the highs are slightly rolled off and soft.  It wouldn't have as deep/wide soundstage.

The McIntosh amps do have more resolution in the highs than Aragon, but they are very laid back in a sense.  Not as dynamic as Krell KSA, but not as compressed as Levinson.

If you want dynamics and wide/deep soundstage, but still not too "over detailed", then I still think Krell KSA is your best bet.