Any real sonic improvement using 2 or 3 belts on VPI tables?

Simple question. I have a Classic table running with a single drive belt and see the Avenger using as many as 3. Anyone care to comment?

Tim
flemke
tooblue,
I saw that pulley and was not sure if it would work on my classic. I'll call Music Direct today and get one. I already have several belts so I don't need them. What table are you using the multiple belts on?
My table is a VPI  Prime and just added a Single Motor Flywheel Assembly that comes with the HRX  pully already installed. Might also mention that I have the SDS speed controller which you will need to switch speeds otherwise you are limited to 33.3 rpm.
I have the Eagle/Roadrunner to correct the speed. Once I get the new pulley, I will use the Fieckert software to compare the difference between one,two, and three belts.
I have a VPI Prime, use an Eagle/Roadrunner, currently use 3 belts with an HRX pulley, which as already explained is a necessity.  I found an incremental improvement with 2 belts, but adding the 3rd belt did not make any noticeable change. 
I only had 2 belt to work with. I am going to try a third just for the heck of it.