adding center speaker to existing stereo system

hello all members!

I need a little help from you guys!
I want to add center speaker to my existing stereo system witch i really, really, really enjoy.
The reason of doing this is that i recently added TV and started to watch some movies from time to time.

My current setup :
SF olympica 3 powered by Belcanto REF600M monoblocks and PS Audio Directstrem DAC as a source.
I’ve been only using my system for music, witch i stream using ROON.

I do understand i cannot simply connect center speaker. I guess i need some A/V receiver but i’m wondering if i could use it only for center speaker and keep the towers connected to monoblocks.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance!
czechu82
@auxinput, why not a pair of rca to xlr cable with xlr passive preamp or switcher for Option #1?
Just picked up on this thread.  I'm was a Jim Bongiorno fan before his passing.  He tackled this deeper than anyone else that I've seen.  This is a terrific item, take a look. 
https://www.sst.audio/new-products/trinaural-processor

@imhififan - I suppose you could use a RCA to XLR cable, but it's really not the right way to do it. On this RCA to XLR cables, the negative polarity signal wire on the XLR is connected to the shield/ground on the RCA.  You really should have a Jensen transformer converter box here to convert the RCA single ended to a true balanced signal if you want to do it correctly.
@tls49 , it looks like you might be able to provide me the exact advice I’m looking for! I hope there’s no strong etiquette here against posting essentially the same question in two threads because I just posted basically the same question in the OPPO thread.

I love your advice that a phantom center is better than a mismatched center because even a B&W Nautilus center isn’t going to really match my N801’s, especially because I’m not going to match my Levinson 333 amp for it.

You’re suggesting adding rear channels. Do you recommend only rears, rears and sides, or just sides? In other words, I could add two or four speakers to my room for surround effects. If it’s cleanest just to add two, then which two? How do you recommend doing this? I like the idea of using the OPPO 105D instead of my PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC if it sounds "good enough." As long as it supports a phantom center, and it appears that it does from the manual I found online, and as long as I can use the XLR outputs as the front two channels for surround config, then I would appear to have the functionality I’m looking for from this piece.

Thank you for your feedback!
Post removed