Pure Audio Project Loudspeaker with Voxativ driver option

I have played the Loudspeaker merry go round a lot Maybe 6 times in 7 years .
My last speaker was very good the Marten Logan impression 11a. And j upgraded the crossover 
It  sounded good but dynamics is not one of their string suits. I heard these Pure Audio Project
Speakers at a friend's, it was all over ML 11-A speaker gone. With these trio 15 model,
You have to put these Open Baffle speakers together they take about 5 hours to put together 
You have roughly 5 midrange- tweeter wide band driver options,I chose the Excellent Voxativ wide band driver,with the Leonitis crossover . This crossover has only 5 parts, and the option to not use the inductor for the midrange .I chose not to use it slightly less warm  ,but better detail by a few %.
There is only 1 Huge capacitor a 68 mictofareds. This is because it rolls off at about 350hz 
To the Dual 15 inch Neodymium woofers . The stovk capacitor decent Mundorf  Mcap,
Not good enough for me .let me back up a moment. The crossover board is a screw terminal Munforf board all Gold plated Copper. Which is Very good .no solder,direct contact,purer sound.
I put in the newer Clarity Csa- capacitor.  And a 1.0 Arizona Cactus aluminum foil Blue oil capacitor ,.a fantastic match.  Not content yet I added a 2.2uf Jupiter Copper foil Beeswax capacitor. A great combination with cactus .  After about roughly 300 hours 95% run in. These capaciyors take a Loong time.   The sound very Electrostatic like, plus a huge soundstage I am only 2ft from the front wall and 3ft from the sides. These speakers are 95db efficient 8ohms.
The Bass is very fast punchy and detailed in room to roughly 28hz ,from my demo cra.
The purity of the Voxativ driver is incredibly good,The almost natural driver I have ever heard .
They offer their field coil drivers thst are much better still starting at $8500,or $12000 a pair .
They go up to $32k for their top field coil drivers. The Voxativ drivers are all hand built in Berlin .
A 24 hour run under duress is completed before they go anywhere. 
A very important option I choose and was Highly recommended, was the Verastarr Wiring harness 
Option a $700 option that is a solid 10-15%  better with these foil wires,the Silver foils are a $1k option. Even st low volume you can hear the performance 60on the sol meter.
These speakers play every kind of music with clarity and great inner detail. They will play loud enough for most but not all. 90db on up is Ear damage territory,these will play to 95-100 db,higher on peaks. Head banging speakers these are not . Listening to Tracy Chapman, Art Garfunckle
They are in the room ,jazz playing Chet baker  the trumpet  just stands in space .
Rock and Rolll for sure the 15 inch mid- woofers mean business. 
If you are in New England Ct Ma area email me to come over for a listen.
128x128audioman58
I heard the PAPs Trio 3 Voxativs at the CAS/ California Audio Show last year.

I voted them the Best Bang for Buck of the show, and also my favorite piece of the show. Really impressive. 
       Unfortunately they are too big for my listening space, so I opted for the smaller Spatial M3 triode Masters (2 twelve inch drivers) which in a way, are kind of a diminutive form of the larger PAP speakers in some key sonic qualities such as soundstage, dynamics, tonal quality, IMO. 
The trio voxativ is on my short list.  I might have a chance to hear it later this week.  I haven't read any negative comments on any PAP models.

The Horn 1 is far  superior to the Vox.

If you don’t have the upgraded Varastarr Croosover foils then you are behind in the race.

Just installed a Varastarr double foil Statement Silver AC on my Phison Amp from a single foil. I am shell shocked and have never heard a cable change the entire landscape of the music presentation like this one AC cable. 

Mike Powell has created foils that will just take you away to Glory Land.

The PAP speakers are the wave of the future and can be upgraded anytime you want. Vox field coil? No problem. That is my next move with these speakers.

Doug you are the man 🏅
glory, glad you are enjoying the Horn 1. I have had a lot of success with that speaker. Gotta do Landscape Orientation again sometime soon. :)
I owned the PAP Voxativ and then later upgraded to Horn1. Here are my thoughts:

- As good as PAP Voxativ is, Horn1 is BETTER in almost every parameter.
- If there's one area Voxativ version has an advantage over Horn1 is the soundstage width. But that's expected given Horn1 is well, horn.
- If you prefer a brighter/up front sound, you might like Voxativ better. Horn1 is warmer compare to Voxativ.
- Horn1 is quieter, more refined, poised and more musical than Voxativ.
- Horn1 has no downside that people associate with horn drivers. It's smooth as butter, detailed, never in your face and has the LIVE music feeling.

Despite having 4x15" woofer in PAP, It integrated with my small room better than my previous small floor stander that went down to 35hz at -3db. I used to have so many room treatments and bass traps. Not needed anymore with PAP. Open baffle is very room friendly. However, it is WIDE and may not fit with every room decor.

I was also fortunate to hear the uber expensive Voxativ Field Coil driver with the PAP and compare to Horn1. PM me if interested in hearing my impression.

PAP either Vox or Horn1 is amazing value for money.