adding center speaker to existing stereo system

hello all members!

I need a little help from you guys!
I want to add center speaker to my existing stereo system witch i really, really, really enjoy.
The reason of doing this is that i recently added TV and started to watch some movies from time to time.

My current setup :
SF olympica 3 powered by Belcanto REF600M monoblocks and PS Audio Directstrem DAC as a source.
I’ve been only using my system for music, witch i stream using ROON.

I do understand i cannot simply connect center speaker. I guess i need some A/V receiver but i’m wondering if i could use it only for center speaker and keep the towers connected to monoblocks.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance!
czechu82
Obviously you are sitting in the center between your current speakers for music. Assuming you sit in that same position for movies, what are you missing or what are you hoping to gain? I'm thinking it should sound good. If I were to add anything for movies, the first thing would be rear channels for room filling effects.
you should just add 2 more speakers for the left and right rear for your system. this is how my setup is.
I submit having a preamp that has HT bypass is the best way to combine 2-channel with a surround system. When I'm listening to music my surround components are off. When I'm watching a movie I use my preamp's HT bypass. My 2-channel amp continues to drive my fronts.  I turn on my Marantz AV processor, ATI 3-channel amp and OPPO 203. My 3-channel amp drives my center and rear speakers. 
HI @tls49  You make a good argument, but it's not complete.

Turns out, a center channel can really be helpful. Have you ever noticed a change in tone when an instrument pans from left to center? It turns out that right in the center your head plays a part in cancelling some of the sound. Early recordings were actually 3 channel, and man, do they sound good. :) 

So, for movies and dialogue especially, a center channel will sound somewhat better than a L and R phantom. 

Best,

E