Any Tyler Acoustics owners out there?

I'm really leaning on pulling the trigger on a pair of PD-90's, but I'm hesitant because I can't find any reviews for that particular set of speakers or many reviews for his other lines.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!
128x128rogueshotti1982
Its a relatively new speaker and branch of Tylor Acoustics.
Your success in finding a lot of opinions here may be some where between dim and bleek.
I have in the past asked for opinions regarding audio components, and honestly those that have a component and are not satisfied with it are going to think twice about listing the cons of the unit, since the sale of there component may be a future plan of there's.
Tyler does make a good speaker.  You could contact Tylor and ask what components, i.e. caps, speakers, wire, etc,; what from and how cabinets are made.  Tylor has sales at times, at cost way below the stated suggested retail. So what you see listed may not be the sellers actual purchase price.
The best way to tell is find an owner or go to Tylor, see if you can use your own amp, cables and have a listen.
I recently purchased a set of speaker that I purchased unheard.  I staked my purchase based on Steve Hoffman's (and others) recommendation.  I lucked out in  terms of the sound. I really like what I hear. But unfortunately, I was disappointed in cabinet quality details, which wasn't really covered in Steves H. review. So lesson to be learned.
Best of luck, take your time and obtain the facts, before you purchase.
Just remember theres a reason someone is selling the speakers used.
Ty is a great builder and is very accesible for his customers. 
The speakers are a great value IMHO.

I have a pair of D2X in ribbon mahogany and they look and sound awesome.

As with anything used there is a risk. 

If you buy from him directly he will give you a warranty and you can trade in to upgrade.

Enjoy.
Eldonparet

I am curious, what other speakers have you had that you  can compare the Pro Dynamics to.  This info may give me an idea of there type and level of sonics.
I have a high interest in high efficiency speakers.
  Also can you specify the type of caps, speakers, resistors, coils, wiring, etc.

Thank You
Brad