Dealers That Sell Large Volumes of Used Gear Online

I have purchased from a couple such dealers, and my favorite so far is The Music Room in Colorado.  They have been entirely professional, and most importantly, their gear always arrives well packed and in better shape than even their description would lead one to expect.  Their prices are reasonable, they are not gouging. I'm not affiliated, just a happy 2x customer.
peter_s
I am currently dealing with TMR Audio. I asked for a quote on an amp and a pre-pro, they offered about half what I asked, but the equipment is just taking space and I wanted them out of the way, so I accepted. They sent me labels and I shipped them, now they're telling me the pre-por is not accepting HDMI input, but I know for sure it does, because I've been using it for years without issues. So now I'm stuck I guess, because if I decide I don't want to sell, they'll probably ask for the shipping cost both ways, which will probably be as much as what They're offering me. Be advised, if you use any of these places, once you ship your items, you're at their mercy.- cross your fingers and pray they don't decide to screw you, because they CAN.
I will update when I get this resolved one way or another.
Joe Abrams of Equus Audio is the man for used MIT products with a wealth of long term knowledge. Unsurpassed service in my experience. 
Just knew about TMRAudio,bought the Arcam rDAC USB DAC D/A convertor. Yes indeed fantastic choices of hifi gears. I am yet to receive my item in a few days times. Will frequent this site more. What strike me is the International shipping regardless of the weight. Looking forward to find my speakers in TMRAudio. Cheers
I have dealt with Skyfi and was very pleased with them.  I live in Hawaii and its hard to find good quality pieces sometimes, but I received my items intact and well packaged.