Jolida Fusion 3502S vs. Jolida Fusion 801

I would appreciate comments from anyone who is familiar with both the Jolida Fusion 3502S and the Jolida Fusion 801. Thank you.
guppy
Post removed 
I just mentioned elsewhere that I used a Jolida "factory upgraded" 502P for years and it sounded great...a powerful bargain amp which seemingly has been improved with the 3502. Great MD support...call 'em!
Thank you for the replies. I purchased the Jolida/Black Ice 3502s  with the Rike paper oil capacitor and Naked Vishay resistor upgrades a couple of weeks ago from Underwood Wally and I am very happy with the sound. This unit is very musical and well built with an excellent all metal remote and I don't feel that Jolida/Black Ice gets near the recognition they deserve and are a great bargain at their asking price. I am using the stock EL34's which sound very good and I would like to try KT150's in the future. BTW Underwood Wally (Walter)  is one of the good guys in audio and would not hesitate to deal with him again.
I've said for years that Jolida's only issues are that they're too inexpensive for many who feel "Mo bucks=mo bettah.", and remain, for the most part, un-reviewed by the audio press. And that's a shame as they're great sounding and extremely well designed things.
I have had a 502BRC for several years. Terrific amp at a great price. I agree that their products are very underrated.