Any new turntable brands we should pay attention to ?

Let's say those that appeared within the last five years or so.
Pear Audio appears to be one of them.
inna
I guess it's too expensive to merit inclusion on this list, but my neighbor recently acquired a Dohmann Helix I turntable.  Seems quite nice.  Dohmann was a designer of the Continuum products, including the Caliburn, and you can see the family resemblance in the Helix, which, although very expensive, is cheap compared to the Caliburn.  And the Helix has an integral Minus K suspension.  New brand turntables in the under or around $1000 range are so numerous and so rapidly being introduced as to defy listing.  At least the Dohmann is pushing the envelope.
Almost none of these products, save the Technics and the Dohmann, bring anything new to the table except affordable pricing.  Most of those that are affordably priced are concocted of MDF, perhaps with aluminum in the platter driven by a cheap motor via a pliable belt, and an inexpensive tonearm.  They are very much in the "me-too" line of thought.  I realize that for those on a budget, the availability of such products is important, but it's not technically interesting.
The Shindo Garrard and the Palmer 2.5 are quite nice, not inexpensive or affordable by any stretch...although it might be difficult to track down the Shindo Garrard 301.