In search of respectable/reasonable tube amps with 16 ohm taps

Looking for suggestions of respectable quality tube amps that are priced within reason (under $5k as a power amp or integrated, or more if the quality is represented) with 16 ohm taps.  Would prefer current models as used equipment presents it's own set of variables, but used is not out of the question.  Would consider mono blocks and realize there is typically a little more expense associated with them.  Before anyone says, "Have you considered . . .?" I probably haven't.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

This is my first post.  I've read a fair bit here, but I don't know all of the ins and outs of asking a question without potential flames, so I thought I'd just learn on the fly.  I have greatly enjoyed this forum.
kcpellethead
You would like Sophia Electric gear, well built in usa. 
deHavilland is building some sweet little mono blocks, ( not on her website ) I have heard the photo types and I could live with them. She can customize the outputs for your speakers. 
Buy a nicely restored pair of Dynaco Mk.III's and you will be very happy! A proven classic from the Golden Age of tubes. 50 watts + from a pair of 6550's/KT88's and superior quality OPT's! I have a pair of the rare Paoli-modded Mk.III's (TAS recommended top category) which cost me $1600 - and worth every penny! SQ as good as today's pricey tube gear! Even in stock form they are competitive with present day amps!
I just saw the US Audiomart ad for the Eicho EL34 Mono's. $1400 is a fair price! If I didn't already have a pair of the Paoli's I'd grab them! So you should buy them while they're available! I think you will be very pleased with the Eicho's!
Alternative no.2 would be the Baldwin 6L6 tube amp from Will Vincent (autospec) on this site. Single chassis two channels stereo from the Golden Age! Completely rebuilt with new parts. Auto-bias, too! $1000! I have bought from Will before and he does excellent work! Highly recommended!