please help! which turntable , michell gyro se ,, pro ject rpm 10 carbon ,, avid diva 2 ?

this will be my first ever turn table setup , and i would appreciate any help and guideness 
i’m a multi genre music lover 
my audio system is for my standars good , capable to make u apreciate a good recording over a standar recording
i have a pair of dali ms5 speakers , edge nl10 amp, ps audio p10 power plan , benchmark dac 3 pre amp and good wiring all around , its a prety dynamic setup   
128x128dimitris7
@ yogiboy: Then I’ll wait for the cows and play high quality digital instead.

@ pbnaudio: Not doing an external auto lift mechanism. Had one on a Rega Planar 2 in the late 70s and the arm would shoot up with a thud when it worked accurately- which was less than three-quarters of the time...IF it stayed glued in place. Bought a Denon TT with an auto shut off and loved it until I stupidly decided to sell it off for an ear-bleeding Sony CD101.
Post removed 
@3earsaudio
If you’re a digital person why bother with input on an analog thread?
Ok, so your talking about $4600 for everything. I would go with the following.
VPI Scout for $2100, with tonearm. Denon DL-130R cartridge, $400.
That leaves you $1600 for an excellent sounding, Quicksilver tube phono stage.
Leaves you $500 for some great LP's.
I have owned the above and it made me very happy for many years, until just recently when I found the table of my dreams. I will never sell the Quicksilver phono stage, and still shuttle in and out my Denon cartridge along wiTH Grado wood bodies, or Goldring Eroica.
Happy hunting.
Mg16