how to connect power for amps

Hi All,
   I have a power outlet dilemma.  I have a two port outlet where I locate my system today (and yes that's all the outlets I have available).  I use one port for DAC and one port for a stereo channel amp.  I'm contemplating upgrading to a DAC+pre-amp+mononblock which obviously will require four outlets.
   I'm wondering how you all might deal with such situation.  I tried using cheap power strips that give really poor sound quality.  If I buy an expensive $200 power strip, would that solve my problem?
Thanks in advance.

hifineubee
@czbbcl  It's definitely a step up but with only 14 gauge cable, 15amp with a trip switch, it's not great. Do they make others?

The 14 gauge AWG power cord is designed to handle the rated 15 amps for which the unit was designed. I would suggest you calculate what your load requirements are per Kalali's recomendation and go from there. If you research a few threads on Audiogon you will see that the Hammond power strip is well regarded and is a high quality designed and constructed power strip for the money. 

Chuck 
In US, most if not all the backbone wiring in single family homes is 12awg and in many cases the wire from the panel is shared across multiple outlets. Electrically speaking, putting a short 10awg "pigtail" at the end of a very long 12awg wire is somewhat pointless and for most applications a good quality copper 14awg wire is more than adequate. Now if you are trying to plug an arc welder into your/same wall plug, then that's whole different story...