The Future of HiFI?

I know turntables are becoming cool again, but stereo consoles?   I find it hard to believe that something like this could catch on.  I think that anything that encourages listening to good music is a positive thing, but I never expected this. 

https://wrensilva.com/collections/stereo-consoles/products/standard-one-hifi-audio-system
chayro
I think that it's a great answer for a lot of people. onhwy61 makes a good point. I grew up with a crappy one from Montgomery Ward, and when my parents were out, I was spinning Wheels of Fire and Are You Experienced? pretty loud. I'm sure that this sounds far better and it's convenient and attractive. I think it could get a younger generation interested in higher fidelity as a console did for me. Two thumbs up.
My mother had a Grundig unit that looked very similar when I was a sprog...60,s and was still using it well into the 90,s!

I remember it sounding not too shabby from my fuzzy memory.

Not sure what the demand would be now though although retro is always in somewhere or another
  My mother's boyfriend somewhere around 1967 would literally lie down on the floor of the living room with his head midway between the speakers of the Magnavox console. He obviously wanted to get the full stereo effect of such a fine unit. Now that's what we would call a very narrow sweet spot. 
Anybody that is into mid-century-modern should own one of these.
But please don't play any Perry Como or Mitch Miller.
I'd take it a step further and build the components right into the wall ala Hugh Hefner!