Which is the best audio magazine?

I am getting back into high-end audio after a 20 yr hiatus and trying to educate myself on all the new technologies, sources & equipment choices.
What is currently the most objective & reliable audio publication that will support my research efforts?
Thank you.
thermals1

Wow thermals1

That actually scared me a little when I read the OP cause I don't think the magazines are at the top of the listening food chain any more. That sounds horrible doesn't it?

It's really hard to come from the golden era of HEA and feel that same vibe today through the HEA magazines, forums and trade shows. I would recommend joining a couple of audiophile forums that stay clear of internet trolling. Also consider getting some input from listeners from Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and that part of the world as they seem to be ahead of the listening curve over US listeners.

Michael Green

www.michaelgreenaudio.net

Agree with the high value of 6moons for two reasons;
First they offer the best pictures of the insides of the gear they review, I believe this may be a requirement (that they be allowed to post pictures of the insides) in order for them to review gear.  I have a pet peeve with manufacturers who keep everything a secret (think Wizard of Oz - what are they hiding) and and I will not buy from those who "void the warranty" if the user opens the case.  
Second, Srajan does have quite a bit of experience with a wide-variety of gear and is a pretty good writer, even though some don't care for his color commentary.  I like how he usually provides direct comparisons with similar gear, and gives his opinion, without necessarily promoting everything new as being better.
When I purchased print magazines, I liked HiFi+ for the great pictures.