Mcintosh 452 vs Pass Labs XA 30.5

Hello everyone, I'm at the Mcintosh house and so maybe part of the answers will be taken for granted, thanks to the desire to try new devices I'm evaluating a transition from my current Final Pass Xa 30.5 to a MC452. Even the pre should be replaced by switching from an Xp10 Pass to the Mcintosh C48.
I use the Totem Mani 2, Audio Physic Scorpio 2 and Tannoy Eaton speakers in a listening environment of around 20 sqm at low and medium volumes.
I would like some advice from those who have had the opportunity to try, comparing these brands and the good interface between the coupled MC 48 and 452 and my speakers.
Thank you.
128x128mizioa
I had a Pass X1 pre with an XA30.5. Traded the XA 30.5 in for a McIntosh MC452. Big improvement. Later traded the X1 in for a McIntosh C2500. I prefer the McIntosh sound, but the Pass stuff is very good. Speakers were Klipschorns, JBL 1400, and then later JBL 4367
Having owned both imo Pass labs blows mac out of the water .A giant move  backwards
Apples and oranges...but for the Totems the MC452 will be a night and day improvement.  Others, not so much.
@missioncoonery so you had a 452 and a XA30.5 and the Pass “blew the Mac out of the water”?
kinda hard to believe, but if you say so then ok. It’s all pretty subjective if you ask me, but whatever