Schiit not shipping

Anybody else only receiving lip service instead of customer service from Schiit Audio? In March I ordered three products and today May 28th they say they have no idea when any might ship, saying the Freya production is stopped. Back order dates have come and gone without any explanation or contact. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjimofmaine
I bought my first product from them by online order Friday. An Eitr. I got a notice of shipping today (Monday) from the "Incontinence Institute of America." These guys are really beating this to death. Whatever. I have a sense of humor, and notwithstanding the "poo-poo head" level of their marketing, I think the company offers some clever products at price points that make sense, even to non-audiophiles or the budget-minded. 
Another ship date has passed. As of June 8, their website still says June 6--misleading as Schiit. 4th missed date. Still no communication initiated from them. Just missed ship dates. 

I think companies, large and small, should get out in front of problems. Maybe a letter to the customer with explanation--is that too much to ask? Maybe offer another product that is in stock and could be returned? Pull product from the website? Their name needs to be funny and ironic. 

So far, they're full of Schiit. 
The guys at Schiit should take heed. The audio business is too competitive and too small with few customers. They are letting their own reputation get tarnished.....
I'm sure Schiit isn't happy with delays in shipping as it's likely that many have cancelled orders, and getting a bad reputation for service is something no manufacturer wants. In any case, although mine was delayed by a couple of weeks back in November, I still have no idea how they make a $700 tube preamp in the USA that actually sounds fabulous...I assume they're simply less greedy and that approach has (mostly...shipping issues make people angry) worked for them maybe too well.