What Type Belt Are You Using

So which type of belt are you using on you TT? I am just curious as to what others use on their rigs? I am using a 1/2" Mylar belt on my Redpoint Model D... I make them myself from a roll of Mylar Streamers which is about to be gone, so I am sorta looking around for a replacement for the stuff I am using???

jsman
I use good old VCR tape on my teres.  Trick is to splice it at an angle and only tape one side 
@palasr ,
I wanted to try one of the Kapton belts but, at $85 each I think not. I can make a Mylar belt for less than 8 cents....
@analogluvr ,
What type VCR tape are you using? Is it 1/2" wide? Do you do anything to it before installing it? Or do you just splice it and go?
You may be familiar with this thread from way back. I’ve been using this for years on my Teres

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/upgrade-for-users-of-1-2-mylar-belt?highlight=holographic%2Bb...

The thread was started by Doug Deacon. Does anyone know what happened to him. I haven't seen any posts by him in a long time. He was a wealth of knowledge and always willing to help.
VCR tape 1/2" wide, just splice and go.  Some hear a difference regarding which side of the tape is "out", I don't.