New Vinyl

Hi everyone, will you please list some new vinyl pressings that didnt make you wanna return it right away when you first played it. I have found a few:

Anything by Phil Collins has been done well and sounds good.
older box set of "the Song Remains the same" Led Zepp. Great sound. (Mothership sux)
Eric Clapton, everything on the shelf has been re done either 45/33 rpm's all great sounding. RTI pressings especially (duh).

Matt

128x128mattmiller
Most of Dire Straits best records have been reissued from Germany's Pallas pressing plant and they sound great. I confess to not having been a huge Dire Straits fan until "rediscovering" just how good they were recently with these new re-issues. "Love over Gold" is a must have IMHO. You may have noticed that at the most recent Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction, David Knopfler refused to attend despite the pleas of his bandmates. That means nothing, but I admire him for it nonetheless. 
I also second the recommendations of the Brian Eno releases and Gillian and David's "The Harrow and The Harvest". 
You may have noticed that at the most recent Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction, David Knopfler refused to attend despite the pleas of his bandmates. That means nothing, but I admire him for it nonetheless.
I don't admire him at all.  I think it's awful that on such of a one-of-a-kind occasion as this, that one would miss it.  Let bygones be bygones and celebrate the achievement.  Just my .02 worth...
I don't admire him at all. I think it's awful that on such of a one-of-a-kind occasion as this, that one would miss it. Let bygones be bygones and celebrate the achievement. Just my .02 worth...
That is the easy go-to response. You are not a top-tier musician who waited 35 years (the R&R Hall of Fame Museum started in '83 in NYC before being moved to Cleveland) to be inducted while watching lesser musicians being inducted left and right. Many top musicians refuse to be involved in award shows and with the R&R Museum for myriad reasons including not buying into the entire concept of "best" or "Hall of Fame". Do you fault the many famous actors who decline(d) to show up for the Oscars, such as Marlon Brando, Sean Penn, Paul Newman, and Katherine Hepburn? 
Don't know why you're getting defensive?  I'm entitled to my opinion just like you are.  I never commented on your's.  Just stated mine.

"Let bygones be bygones and celebrate the achievement."

I stand by my above statement, no matter what the honor is...