power cables' effect on power conditioner?

After auditioning different power cables over the years I have settled on the ones I  now have in in my system. I do not have a power conditioner, but am considering one. Will the power cable used from the wall outlet to the conditioner change the sonic characteristics of my system? Or is it recommended to use the same cable from the outlet to the conditioner as the cables from the conditioner to each component?
valinar
@ptss, I like the 2Q very much and it does a very good job. Talking apples to apples in my opinion it functions better (sounds better) than my 1800, but of course its much better build, extreamly heavy but cost signifently more.
I am planning on running a dedicated 10 Guage steel shielded power cable from my breaker box to feed my niagara 7000.   

This cable claims to deal with harmonics - if I can find some others take 190 feet  since  they only sell 250 reels 

http://www.afcweb.com/mc-metal-clad-cables/super-neutral-cable-neutral-per-phase-or-oversized-neutra...

I wanted to terminate the run in a 20 amp IEC and plug directly into my power conditioner, bypassing the outlet and another cord.  Aside from code issues , has anyone done this ?

Post removed 
Any power cord cord will impact the sound of any gear you plugged them into. It’s how they impact the gears power supply and that is an unknown which is why you try before you buy.