Apple TV Streaming Sound Quality vs Streamer?

I am looking for the weak link to improve sound quality.   Seems logical it is the Apple TV as a source.  Would a moderate streamer inside of $1500 make much of a difference when streaming Tidal and the like?  

Current Equipment:
Speaker: Dali Euphonia MS-4
AMP: Modwright KWA 150 SE
Preamp/ DAC: Peachtree Grand Integrated
Source: Tidal / Apple TV
puffbojie
Robr45 makes some good points.

The Apple TV is a great device and can sound wonderful when connected to a well designed system, but because of how it samples/clocks, a dedicated AirPlay source/stream can sound better when properly implemented.

I mention AirPlay because it’s a high quality (bit perfect) transport/network source that is integrated into all of Apple’s operating systems and applications.  You can use Tidel directly into a nice AirPlay/DAC if you use Apple Mac or iOS (iPhone/iPad).

If you move away from the Apple TV interface, how would you prefer to control your music?
Sorry if this a bit off topic, but out of curiosity, how do you stream Tidal through the Apple TV box and what connection and how do you mange/view the Tidal music content?
@Kalali -With an Apple mobile device or computer, you basically just hit play and then choose the Apple TV box to send the music to.  Per robr45, it is truly one of the main reasons I listen to music as much as I do.  It changes so much about what you can experience in listening sessions.  -*Even though it may hamper the sound quality to some degree. 
This means you are already using Apple AirPlay.  As I mentioned, there are better AirPlay sources than the Apple TV, especially for music.  The network can also make a difference.
Apple TV streaming sounds really poor. I was excited to get the Tidal app on it but it just sounds poor via hdmi into an Arcam AVR 850. Ok for tv but not for audio.