Repair of Classe products

I have owned several Classe amps over the years. Presently I don't own any, however, when I had problems with amp failures I have not been able to find anyone who was able to repair the units due mostly to schematics not being available. This often meant either sending to Classe in Cad. for repairs or making the unit a door stop.

Now that Classe' has closed their door what will become of repairing the units? I don't know of one person in the US that will repair their units and I've tried many of the well known shops. Anyone know of anyone in the US who actually repairs Classe units? Please don't guess, because, as I stated, I tried several shops over the past 15 years. I'm really looking for actual US based Classe repair shops. Their DR and CA series are great pieces and deserve to be serviced!
raymonda
I have a Classe CA2200 that now emits popping noise out of the left channel.. Regular sound still comes out but mixed in with the popping.. One time it sent the amplifier into protection mode.. No longer in duty.. So to teo_audio's comment.. No one wants to touch my amp.. Except for one person I almost brought the amp to today... I went online and read some reviews on this guy and half the stuff was bad.. I've tried popular AV shops to see if any of them knows anyone who knows Classe gear and can fix them and not a one said yes..  Going to try B & W Group.. I'll send to Canada if I have to.. No choice.. 
I had a 5300 amp that stopped working last August and sent it in to B&W.  Thus was during the transition when Classé announced their closing.  It was still under warranty but was honored by B&W.  However,  It took 4 months for it to be repaired and sent back to me.  I’m not sure how repairs work now that Classé has been purchased.
I just saw this post and I hope this will be of help.
I was about to give up after a thorough search all over, until I found out that there was one service center just across the Bay from where I live. They are located in Redwood City in the San Francisco Bay Area, in northern California. 
R & B Electronics Service Center Company1103 Oddstad DriveRedwood City, CA(650) 363-8691

http://www.randbelectronicsserco.com/
I had my "Classe Audio Six" tuned and serviced there for its phono-stage last year.  The pre-amp should now give me at least another 10 years of good music listening pleasure.
I plan to have my DR5 taken there for service as well but a friend who knows something about electronics wants to take a look at it first.

I own a few other vintage 90s Classe Audio systems and although R & B are a bit pricey, it is nice to know and have this service center nearby.
MonTY