Tidal and MQA..two questions.

Tidal seems to be in financial trouble as it has been reported in many news outlets. Jay-Z is having problems with not paying artists and paying two artists too much money.
https://siliconangle.com/blog/2018/05/20/tidal-investigates-data-breach-led-allegations-fraud-financ...
1. Therefore if Jay-Z was forced to sell the artist owned company ...who would bail it out?
2. Also are there any other streaming services that offer MQA content (other than Tidal)?

128x1282psyop
Sorry Tidal is NOT the only audiophile quality streaming service out there.

Deezer is also up at red book CD at 16/44.
Admittedly no MQA level but miles ahead of Spotify or Pandora.

Then we also have Quboz ready to launch in the USA soon.

I certainly hope Tidal survives in one shape or form but there ARE other hirez options.
I hope Qobuz actually does launch I've been eager to try it I even signed up for email updates a year ago. Not a single update so I'll believe they will launch when they launch.
Qobuz is fantastic!! I’m a euro subscriber. I need to cancel TIDAL since I hardly ever listen to it. 
We are still waiting the USA launch of Quboz.
What sort of streaming quality does it offer?
MQA is not something I think is valuable based on my listening. Hit or miss in terms of sound quality. However, Tidal overall has wonderful sound.  So good I sold my big dollar CD player and all my CDs.  I just stream now with some 1000 ripped CDs.  I planned to never buy a CD again, but that will change if Tidal goes away.  😒

I am a huge Tidal fan with Roon. Together I am getting the best SQ I have ever had. I will be in distress if Tidal  goes away 😂