Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
Are audioquest cables considered high end? If they are- consider me a cable junkie. They make my old equipment really sing. 

I have superb interconnects: 3 separate runs of plutonium tubes filled with cryogenically treated snake oil unshielded of course so I can see the radioactive glow in the dark. They sound out of this world.
https://www.audioholics.com/audio-video-cables/the-truth-about-interconnects-and-cables
Audioholics, now that is funny. They make a difference. Not that I care, but IMO those that can't hear a difference have never tried.  
Interconnects and speaker cables make a difference. The latter less so, but still, could make the difference in system building. Power cables can make a difference, but this depends on the gear (power supply design of said gear).
One would do very well to pony up a bit and try ANY of the Zenwave Audio line of cables. They are absolutely incredible and the D4 might just be the best interconnect on this planet. What Dave is offering for the money, is understated and goes against the norm for cable cost/performance.