Bluesound Vault 2

Thinking of downloading my cd's onto a music server such as the Blue Sound Vault 2. The downside to the vault seems that ripping with this vault takes about 1/2 the time of the entire cd.  Is there a quicker way to get the music into the vault, such as buying DB Poweramp ripping software to my computer hard Drive and then transfer the files
to the Vault?  Looking for the best possible sound.  Thanks for any suggestions.
128x128kjl1065
Took some time to rip 2500 cds....lol
But you just do a few a day as you feel like it.

Imho nearly every ripped CD comes out with metadata and artwork perfect. Only a few older really obscure albums need your physical input on your pc to fix.

For $1000 there still is not a much better easier solution that I have found yet.
17 months of usage and still happy with it.
dBpoweramp seems to do a comparison to insure a perfect bit-for-bit copy, or to report an error if one occurred.  In my experience, errors are rare.  I rip to a Mac Mini that runs Roon core 24/7.

db
I buying one to listen to Tidal Masters in full MQA 24/192. Better sound than ripped cds? Anyone ?
I have a Bluesound Node 2.  I have ripped my CDs to an external hard drive and can access them through my network with the Node 2 (and other devices).  I'd rather have them on a standard hard drive that I can easily back up and replace.  Perhaps there's some advantage to using the Vault that I'm missing.