AT OC9/II vs AT OC9/III

I have been using an OC9/II for years.  (I tried a Lyra Clavis da Capo with "mixed" results.)  I'm interested in opinions of those who have owned or listened seriously to both comparing the two.  Is there a difference?  If so, what characteristics differentiate the two?  Is one better than the other?  Is  there any reason to spend the extra on an OC9/III?

The cart will be mounted in a JMW-12 arm on a VPI Aries (Extended) running into a Herron VTPH-2a phono stage.  
bpoletti
Bill FWIW, soundsmith adjusted the suspension on my original Clavis  and did level 2 rebuilds of two different Helikon SL carts proved to be better, by my taste, than the originals. I will get back to you after I have broken in the new AT ART9 cart (purchased from 2Juki for $860.00) after broken in. Thanks again.
@dodgealum   Thanks for the link to your comparison.  I'm reconsidering several options.  Your observations are quite relevant since we are using the same pre-amp and phono stage.  
I'm not familiar with the AT OC9-mkII but I did have and enjoyed both the Clavis and the OC9-mkIII in the system. While the Clavis was super detailed (in a good way), I found the OC9- mkIII to be more musical overall. Both nailed the piano quite well.

Over the past several years I've been using the AT ART-9 and have no inclinations to upgrade to anything else. Its a wonderful cartridge that just seems to disappear and doesn't call attention to itself at all. It just lets the music flow in a natural, organic manner. Highly recommended. 

Frank