Aerial 10T's in the house...

Benn looking to replace my Logans for years now and ran across these 10T's at a friends house. I have to wait to set them up as I can't lift the box's by myself...lol they will live upstairs. Cant wait to feel some air move!
128x128captbeaver
I can't wait... I have a mac pre and amp.. just two channel set up is all I want now. I have the metal stands also and I could use them as ballast! lol

I unboxed the top cabinets... that box alone was about 80 lbs!

I was looking for a pair of 1590's when my friend told me about the 10t's he had. I read a lot about the 10t's but didn't run across the fact these were born from the ADS family... big win on my part. I got these for less than some 1590's I saw.
"I unboxed the top cabinets... that box alone was about 80 lbs!"
Yep, those head cabinets are cast from a stone-like stuff called Novalith. HEAVY! One thing I had to do to mine was replace the dual bananas that connect the tops to the bottom cabinets. The plugs lost their spring and would not fit snugly.

If you don't have the manual, I would suggest requesting a pdf copy from Aerial Acoustics. It is pretty comprehensive. There's a lot of in-depth info about placement and important stuff like how to properly place the heads on the bottom.
mkelly @aerialacoustics.com
give Aerial a call to make sure your 10T's have all the updates...they were revised a few times but never officially labeled v2...I think the last update was a new tweeter which Aerial still sold a few years ago...great speakers