Finally took the Bryston 4B Cubed plunge

Back in January, I solicited folks on the forum for input on the Bryston 4B cubed amp. I was kicking around the idea of replacing my Parasound A21 amp. After dealing with poor health for the past few months, I finally did it! My take on the Bryston is: it's a keeper. It is a better sounding amp than my A21, but by only a very small margin. The Bryston gives the feel of being in a concert hall. An extremely full sounding amp with great detail and there's more emphasis on instrument placement than I've experienced before. The bass doesn't suffer at all either, very tight and clear. In comparison only to the two amps I'm discussing, if the Bryston were a "10", the Parasound would be a close "9". If I were to improve on my system (God forbid, I already have $35K into it), the 4B cubed would definitely be driving it. A premium solid state amp. 
To all the the forum members that were willing to guide me with their opinions, I give a heartfelt thanks. My previous posts (inquiries) were met with sincerity and am grateful that none of the discussion went off the rails. A few members contacted me personally, some I couldn't respond to. I didn't try to ignore anyone, there's simply a downside to old age and a weak heart.
professorsvsu
So the Bryston 4B3 barely surpasses the A21,which is 10 years old and costs 60% less.  Not exactly a ringing endorsement for the cubed series.
Much Thanks! professorsvsu
I will second, Signal Cable. What other gear is in your system?
Happy Listening!
Well here I go, I'll do my best to include everything.Focal Electra 1028 BE speakers (Great sound, but not durable. Two voice coil wires detached on two separate drivers)
Avid Diva II SP turntable with SME 309 tonearm. It sits atop a 3" thick maple block with sorbothane feet which in turn sits atop a Solid Tech Solo 4 rack. I'm also using an Audio Technica AT ART9 MC cartridge. I'm very fond of that part of my system. Vinyl lives!

Simaudio Moon Neo 310LP phonostage. I've tried other phono preamps in the $2K to $4K range and this was the best I've used. If I ever replace it and stay solid state, I'd probably consider their Evolution 610 ($7500, ugh!)
Bryston BCD-3 CD player. It sounds great and is better sounding than the Marantz 8005 SACD player that it replaced. When I first bought it, on occasion it would skip portions of songs. It happened at random for no rhyme or reason. I made Bryston aware of the problem and before I sent it back, it stopped messing up. Something sticking? I don't know.
Parasound JC 2 BP preamp. Nobody should ever complain about Parasound for what it costs. Unless it blows up, the JC 2 BP is staying in my system.
DIRECTV and my computer are both run into my preamp for sound and both share a 32" monitor on my desk.
That's about it. Oh, a little more. Cardas grade copper electric outlets and Silver Resolution everywhere!
Thanks for asking, jafant. Hope I didn't bore you with too much.