Anyone receive their Zu Druid VIs yet?

Things seem to have gone a little dark on these speakers, or am I imagining that?  I ordered mine in September and didn't receive them yet.  Was curious if anyone has received theirs yet?

Haven't seen any new online traffic regarding the speakers either, which makes me wonder if any are really out yet?

If so, are they as expected?

Emailed Zu but didn't hear back on the status.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xparsons
Glad to hear these are progressing nicely! 

@missioncoonery is it a common thing to think of eminence drivers are junk? Not looking for a flamewar.. just curious given Zu speakers have a lot of fans, and they have been using eminence for a very long time. That said.. their eminence speaker when its all said and done is not very garden variety. 
For those interested in amps, I have the Omen Def mk II's with the radian upgrade. I run a Decware Rachael integrated and have superb sound. Tube rolling helps tune them quite well. 
Parsons, very good to hear that with break in the tonal density and “shove” that Zu is famed for is coming along, but with added benefit of more natural decay etc.
This suggests to me Zu are successfully mating their core DNA with a more mature sound incorporating greater delicacy, microdynamic shadings, less colouration.
Ive been running Definitions for a decade now, first the Mk2, and since 2012 the Mk4 (latter upgraded with Duelund caps and Lundahl transformers to the integral Hypex sub amps).
Ive spent a small fortune, and lost a lot of hair sorting a really good audio room/isolated power grid, and the Definitions have absolutely benefitted, transformed even.
Im v much looking forwards to when the new Zu flagship Experiences are released in the next 12-24 months.
If they maintain what you’re hearing in your new Druid VI, and provide even more, they will slay.
Congrats on early good news re the new Druids.
Zu does not use off-the-shelf Eminence drivers, they are built to Zu's spec and then Zu does additional assembly.  Lots of speaker companies do this.  DeVore has SEAS drivers built to spec.  To me it's like the choice of a chip in a DAC, it becomes just one of many factors when listening to the end result.

Looks like Srajan has finished his Druid VI review.  When I fire up my Srajan translator he seems to be saying Druid VI is more of a hifi speaker that will appeal to more types of audiophiles such as the chamber music crowd, basically a more resolving version of the V. 

He mentions more speed and attack, which I think Parsons is also alluding to with the increased decay and blacker backgrounds.  This seems astounding, as I considered Superfly to be a lightning-quick speaker to begin with.  I need to hear a pair of Druids.  Any Druids, LOL

I just read his finalized review.  Yes, I suppose we appear to be saying about the same thing...

Assuming the Vs sound like my Soul Supremes (both with the identical drivers, I believe), the VI is slightly more resolving, forward, and perhaps punchy.  It's not, to me (any longer, anyway), hi-fi sounding to be clear, but it leans a tad in that direction relative to some of it's Zu brethren (this is my 4th pair), many of which were no slouch in regard to detail.  I suppose that might, as suggested, appeal more to the "hi-fi" crowd...who knows.  I also don't expect it to be accused of sounding like a guitar amp, as some of the older Zus were by some of those folks.

It has a bit more grip in the corners, perhaps due to it's more-refined traction control, suspension and all-wheel drive, which ultimately let's you go a little faster (louder), perhaps at the expense of a little wheel spin or an ass-end kicking out a bit.  That may or may not be what you're ultimately hoping for with your new Zu speakers.  But it's still pretty damn fun to drive and impressive, to me anyway.