Finally took the Bryston 4B Cubed plunge

Back in January, I solicited folks on the forum for input on the Bryston 4B cubed amp. I was kicking around the idea of replacing my Parasound A21 amp. After dealing with poor health for the past few months, I finally did it! My take on the Bryston is: it's a keeper. It is a better sounding amp than my A21, but by only a very small margin. The Bryston gives the feel of being in a concert hall. An extremely full sounding amp with great detail and there's more emphasis on instrument placement than I've experienced before. The bass doesn't suffer at all either, very tight and clear. In comparison only to the two amps I'm discussing, if the Bryston were a "10", the Parasound would be a close "9". If I were to improve on my system (God forbid, I already have $35K into it), the 4B cubed would definitely be driving it. A premium solid state amp. 
To all the the forum members that were willing to guide me with their opinions, I give a heartfelt thanks. My previous posts (inquiries) were met with sincerity and am grateful that none of the discussion went off the rails. A few members contacted me personally, some I couldn't respond to. I didn't try to ignore anyone, there's simply a downside to old age and a weak heart.
professorsvsu
jafant,If you don't have to mortgage your home or sell a kidney to afford it, I'd say buy it. I can't find any negatives with the amp and a 20 year warranty means cost free trouble insurance that's longer than either one of my marriages. One thing I was told about before I bought the amp that I really didn't understand is that Bryston sound is a little on the "warm" side. I get it now, but I'd characterize the sound as "smooth". The 4B Cubed may not be the best for head banger music, but for everything else I'm happy. The smoothness is natural reflection of how instruments and vocals really sound . Also, Bryston critics have claimed that past generations of amps have been dry and a little bit clinical sounding. This amp is far from that, it's very musical. I don't know how many hours I have on it now, but it's pleasant to listen to for hours on end. I finally have something that sounds great and scares the bears away from my bird feeder at the same time.
@professorsvsu, just curious, what power cord are you using on the 4B Cubed?
I also totally agree, the people at Audio Advisor are a class act!
Silver Resolution Reference Power Cord by Signal Cable. Over the past few years, I've swapped out all of my cables in favor of Silver Resolution. I'm happy with the quality and the prices aren't too insane.
So the Bryston 4B3 barely surpasses the A21,which is 10 years old and costs 60% less.  Not exactly a ringing endorsement for the cubed series.