HFC or Akiko?

Will the HFC MC0.5 and the Akiko Audio Triple AC Enhancer have the same benefits or not? Which one will be better? Or just snake oil? Thanks for your help.
128x128leog2015
I own plenty of the HF MC-0.5's and they are great. But when I tried to incorporate the Akiko Corelli with them the sound suffered big time. The Triple Ac enhancer is different than the Corelli  but probably from the same family. So, to me, they don't work well together. So pick one or the other. I vote for the 0.5's.

ozzy
Post removed 
I have both tube preamp (ARC Ref.10) and monoblocks (KR Audio DXL), so sweetness is not needed here...
MC 0.5= 2 votes        Triple AC= 0 votes
I have three MC-0.5's (only two installed) and a pair of HFC's Magnetic RCA adapters for my TT tone arm cable.  I have to agree with @ozzy and @jmcgrogan2.  I like the effect the MC-0.5's have on the sound and sound stage.  Especially on the tonearm cable.  

I recently added the Magnetic RCA adapters, so I'm currently evaluating their effect before introducing the third MC-0.5 into the mix.    According to Casey at HFC, the MC-0.5 takes aprox. 150-200 hrs. to "settle down."  But the more you have installed or coupled with other HFC products, the shorter the time it takes for them to break-in.

The RCA adapters with consistent use take a bit longer (guideline 300-400 hrs.)