Vandersteen Quatro CT or Wilson Sabrina

My next pair of speakers will definitely be one or the other. I had a chance to listen to both and they each have different strengths and weaknesses. Who can convince me to pick one?
invictus005
As a Sabrina owner, I'll put in my 2 cents that this is a wonderful speaker.  But as others have said, only you can decide which is right for you.

What I will strongly urge, though, is that you arrange an in-home demo of either or both speakers.  I had my dealer bring his store's pair of Sabrinas to my house for a 4 day weekend (paid $200 for them to bring them and take them back - well worth it when considering paying $17,000 for a pair of speakers), and he spent about two hours positioning them and setting them up.  You're going to live with these speakers (hopefully) for many years to come.  Don't decide based on how they sound in a completely different room with very different acoustics, and different source and amplification components.
Post removed 
My friend pointed out your dilemma.  I am the global sales guy for Vandersteen and years ago was the Marketing Manger at Wilson Audio.  Both products have great potential when setup properly in your space.  It is time for an in home demonstration if possible.  The Vandersteens do offer a lot of in room adjustability on the bass and that may be a factor depending on your space.  If you wish to email me at [email protected] with the Vandersteen dealer you are working with, perhaps I can help.  Good luck and I hope you find the best for your for years to come.
I like the  Vandersteen
Model over the Wilson
  Did you over look the
Vandersteen binding 
 Post Do dad's?   What is going on with that. After years and years 
Come on.