Vandersteen Quatro CT or Wilson Sabrina

My next pair of speakers will definitely be one or the other. I had a chance to listen to both and they each have different strengths and weaknesses. Who can convince me to pick one?
invictus005
I would probably take the *regular* Quatro over a Wilson *Sasha*. So, Quatro CT over a Sabrina is a no-brainer, in my book.
Kalali

.....broken....man that hurts a bit, but i understand....
i have spent last several weeks breaking in and dialing in the Treo CT ( which you know do not have powered bass ).... then came “ home “ to Seattle to the 7’s......€¥&*@@@@@@@ !!!!! holy, what is missing....that bottom 2 octave wallop....

but it aint fair, with amps 16:1 money......and a condo with subwoofers essentialy banned ( self imposed )

i will say in the Treo and the Quattro for that matter ( some value for the OP ) what is not missing is absolutely seemless driver integration in the treble, critical midrange, the midrange driver is very very good. With a Basis / Delos front end it is liquid smooth with superb depth of image....Eva can make me cry, as she does on the 7

i would continue to hone your setup ;-)

best to all in the search
I assume you mean Eva Cassidy.  Heck, I cry every time I hear her music and then remember what happened to her.
@tomic601 ,
From my experience with the 2wq subs in my home, I do not find the bass notes traveling beneath to the basement, so unless your condo is built with minimal insulation, I think you wouldn't incur the wrath of your neighbors.
Bob