Vandersteen Quatro CT or Wilson Sabrina

My next pair of speakers will definitely be one or the other. I had a chance to listen to both and they each have different strengths and weaknesses. Who can convince me to pick one?
invictus005
+1 stereo5 and tomic601  stereo5 your quote "That Kind of up front Wilson sound is great at first, but over time would irritate the Hell out of me." is what I was tempted to say but then there are many listeners who like that more "upfront" perspective".  For me, in my limited experience listening through Wilsons, they do wear on you the longer you listen.  Vandersteen's offerings have that plane of the speakers and behind soundscape that invites you into listen.

Tomic's comment about the powered and equalized bass from the Quatros is a great selling point!

Best of luck making the choice that is right for you.
Sorry to add to the Vandersteen recommendations, but I, too, think the Vandersteen's are superior to the Wilson's. Make no mistake, I listened to a pair of Sabrina's and was very impressed, but Mr. V. has been around a long time, answers questions personally and builds his speakers to last.
I own the Treo's(non-CT), and love them. If I could afford the Quattro CT's, I'd get them in a heartbeat.
Bob
BTW, not that it matters but I have Magnepan MMGs in one audio system and Vandersteen 2ce Sig II speakers in my other system. I am a fan of Vandersteen but one has to choose speakers for themselves.
I know the Quatro CT speakers have a tremendous following. Perhaps one day I will own a pair!
I agree with previous comments that you should convince yourself as to the sound you prefer.

My love of Vandersteen is documented on this board, so you know where I come out.  I will say that even putting sound to the side, Vandersteen is very good in terms of product upgrades and product support.  And the powered bass section also provides practical advantages in terms of amplifier flexibility.

What are your perceived strengths and weaknesses of each?  What are the most important aspects of speakers and sound reproduction that are most important to you?  Just curious and may have a thought based on your answers.