Belles Virtuoso or PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP

Hello and good day all. First time post here. I’m in the market for a new integrated. My source is a Oppo UDP 205, speakers are from a company called Funk ( 6.1P). I’m torn between trying tubes for the first time, or sticking to SS. I’ve read good reviews about both companies, I’m just having trouble making up my mind. Any suggestions?
128x128jtweed
I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m going to buy both the Belles Virtuoso, and the Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP Integrated. I own 3 pairs of stand mount speakers. That way, I can play with the sound. I will run one in my listening room, and one in my bedroom. When I get tired of the sound, I can switch it up. I think if I don’t do it now, I will never do it. I’m going to move my Adcom gear to my shop. At least I can have something there.....
J.
The Virtuoso probably will sound great, wanting to pair it with my Graham Audio LS 5/9, but I can not get over the looks! Think that all those blue diodes makes the amp look cheap, like a Chinese knock-off. Hoped they would be more stylish like a Luxman maybe,